November 02, 2016

A hope that Jesus will Change My Situation.
And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28: 
Sometimes I just don’t learn from what God is doing around me. I can see the miracles happen but still not apply God’s power into certain situations in my own life.
God never changes. His power is always available. He is here to heal. He is here to provide. He is here to comfort and here to meet every need. I don’t need to fear when the extraordinary happens because I have a God who is in control even when everything appears out of control.
He is God. He isn’t some figment of my imagination. God, the eternal Spirit, changes the physical circumstances in my life. He stills the raging storms of internal conflict. He heals the incurable disease when all hope is lost.
God should be so real and evident in my life that people should be running around the whole district declaring the power of the Holy Spirit to heal and change their circumstances


Prayer

For surely, O Lord, you bless the righteous. I, therefore, declare that I am blessed through Jesus Christ. Thank You for surrounding me with Your favour as with a shield. I thank You, Lord, that I can abound in your favour and blessing today. I, therefore, expect Your favour to go before me today. I thank You Heavenly Father for opening doors for me that neither man nor the devil can shut. Thank You for blessing the works of my hands as I walk under an open heaven. May I experience your supernatural increase and provision in every area of my life this day. I choose to walk in faith and in victory.
In Jesus’ name I pray.
Amen
Prayer Changed your day from being dull to brightness. Glory to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know