October 28, 2016

Jesus Will Answer Every Prayer
" You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you."
John 15:16
Have you ever asked the question, why doesn't prayer work? Why at times does it appear that God ignores us when we pray to Him. Many have prayed for God to intervene and solve a problem that they are struggling with, but sometimes God‘s apparent answer is silence.
The Answer is "JESUS LOVE YOU SO MUCH, HE IS PLANNING SOMETHING BIG IN OUR LIVES ".
No matter how hopeless a situation seems -- from a stale marriage to a prolonged period of unemployment -- God has the power to change it when you pray boldly and expect him to respond. In fact, religious texts say that God’s power is so big that he can do anything. Yet sometimes our prayers are too small for such a big God.
God accepts any prayer since he’s always willing to meet us where we are. But if we pray without expecting God to respond, we’re limiting what we’re inviting him to do in our lives. If, on the other hand, we approach God with faith-filled prayers, we may see something wonderful and miraculous happen in our lives.
Here’s how you pray more powerfully to invite God to work miracles in your life:
God will respond to any prayer, no matter how small. Since you can approach God with confidence, why not pray the biggest, most powerful prayers that you can?
PRAYER

Lord, in every need let me come to You with humble trust saying, "Jesus, help me."
In all my doubts, perplexities, and temptations, Jesus, help me.
In hours of loneliness, weariness, and trials, Jesus, help me.
In the failure of my plans and hopes; in disappointments, troubles, and sorrows, Jesus, help me.
When others fail me and Your grace alone can assist me, help me.
When I throw myself on Your tender love as a father and savior, Jesus, help me.
When my heart is cast down by failure at seeing no good come from my efforts, Jesus, help me.
When I feel impatient and my cross irritates me, Jesus, help me.
When I am ill and my head and hands cannot work and I am lonely, Jesus, help me.
Always, always, in spite of weakness, falls, and shortcomings of every kind, Jesus, help me and never forsake me.
Amen.
Please put trust and faith in Jesus but not in Superstitions.
subscribe HOPE Nireekshana TV Christian YouTube Channel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know